Thursday, September 2, 2010

Easy days.

This post is way overdue, but I haven't had internet and have been traveling.  SO, I wanted to make this post a while ago, and here goes.  These little shoes are not what's so important to me, it's the little feet that go into them.  A very special friend owns these shoes, and I got to make some wonderful memories with him while he was visiting.  This picture reminds me of a great week where I got to spend time with people I really love.

I'm pretty thankful for the time I had that week and the pictures that came out of it were really nice.  I am so thankful to have the opportunities to spend with people I love.  This picture really is worth 1000 words to me, because it reminds me of all of the memories from that week.

1 comment:

  1. love the shot, the textures, the clean kid shoes, the gray tones, the touch of warm light. i do miss the end of the shoe lace though :-)

    ReplyDelete