Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey etc.






Nope, I didn't get one single picture of that delectable turkey.  In those moments, my focus really was getting the food made and not on the pictures.  I'm trying to improve my skills in both photography and cooking, and trying to do them both at the same time just doesn't really work out!

Thanksgiving, hmm..what a day!  Something I heard recently that I found so important: To check one's motivations.  Are you doing each task out of love or fear?  Fear is a motivator, and can move us to do things we'd prefer not to do, just to avoid negative outcomes.  
I'd like to do more things out of love.  Love for the people I'm doing them for, love for my crafts, love for the beautiful moments.  But I, just as the rest of us do things out of fear of negative consequences as well.  
The take-home message of this post: Fear or love?  You make the call.
-ae.

2 comments:

  1. The star looks beautiful, and I love the table shots.

    And great post, overall :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete